The Fresno Watchdog Speaks up on Jerry Dyer.
How bad a Mayor would Jerry Dyer be? Just look at what a rotten Police Chief he was.
By our very own Fresno Watchdog In 2015, after a series of embarrassing scandals and millions paid to settle and defend lawsuits, an independent firm was hired by the Fresno Police Department. The Josephson Institute of Ethics interviewed over 300 officers and civilian employees. Download the report below and read what Fresno police officers had to say after 14 years of Dyer as their Chief. The report’s shocking findings include:
- Deep and widespread discontent and distrust among patrol officers,
- Serious misconduct and bad behavior tolerated,
- Officers concerned about fraud, corruption and abuse of power, and
- Officers were afraid to speak out for fear of retaliation.
- lying on official documents,
- worker’s compensation fraud,
- sexual misconduct,
- substance abuse, and DUIs.
- A focus on arrests and throwing people in jail, not building solid cases,
- Distorted or untrue statistics that damaged the Department’s credibility, and
- Patrol officers feeling disrespected and unhappy.
Download the report here.
Former Fresno Police Chief Jerry Dyer left a “department in distress.” Watch the video here.
😦 Excessive Use of Force.
🤥 Allegations of Statutory rape?